วันจันทร์ที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

ILLSLICK - Sex machine


ILLSLICK - Sex machine



I just don't know why the girl they love me ( x4 ) I just don't know why,Don't know why
Let's Make love tonight. turn off the light come to my bedroom

* tell me what you like เธอชอบแบบไหน  
a call I can do Oh girl you are my everything. i'm worry bout with baby we can do it everyday  ช่วยถอดมันออกไปทีละชิ้น ต้องการสิ่งใดแค่เพียงกระซิบ  เขยิบเข้่ามาให้ใกล้อีกนิด รับรองว่าดีกว่าที่เธอคิด  let's make love babe i'll give you what to what


 
if you can not be there let me know then we do  anything some private you gotta learn myself
because you burning heart because you say  you say you love me,love me you better learn
your fail but I can make you well but I said  that you love me,love me ก็ let me see your
fat back come and take it,take it เธอ turn  the light off now wait and waiting ก็อยู่ in bed room
เข้ามา get and get me don't worry about it   just make love 


มันอาจเป็นเพราะว่าแอลกอฮอล์
และความหวานของเธอทำให้เมาไว   เห็นเธอดื่มเหล้าคนเดียวตั้งนานก็แล้วทำไมยังไม่มีใครมาเอาใจ
หรือเธอต้องการสิ่งใด just ask me babe  ข้างนอกมันเสียงดังต้องเข้าไปคุยในห้องนอน
ไม่มีใครรู้แค่เข้าห้องแล้วล๊อกกลอน   I've make you feel like you can touch the sky
just call do i and it's gonna be allright   Let's Make love tonight. turn off the light come to my bedroom

( * )








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น